Fantasy RPG Game
This Blueprint based RPG Game template features a Melee Combat System, Enemy A.I, Character Customization, Save System, Inventory System, Attributes System, Video/Audio Settings system & Dragon Boss Battle.
Fantasy RPG is Blueprint Based template that provides you with what you need to quickly prototype & create your own RPG Game.
Everything in 1 place:
Purchasing a large number of different packs from different sources and then trying to make them all work together can almost be as difficult and time consuming as making everything from scratch. Fantasy RPG handles that problem by giving you the most critical features needed to create/prototype an RPG within a single project.
What you get:
Fantasy RPG includes a large number of blueprint systems and 3d assets. It includes A demo map optimized for high performance on low range hardware, as well as a character viewing level.
List of Major Features
- Third person Melee Combat System
- Enemy A.I
- Character Customization System
- Save System
- Inventory System
- Attributes System
- Video/Audio Setting
- Menus & HUD
- Number of Blueprints: 15
- Number of Static Meshes: 48
- Number of Skeletal Meshes: 15
- Characters Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
- Characters Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes (The Dragon is not rigged to Epic Skeleton)
- Number of Textures: 183
- Number of Animations: 34
- Input: Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad
- Number of Effects: 7
- Number of Audio tracks: 21
- 256×256 – 4096×4096 (2048×2048 props and environment assets, 4096×4096 for Female and Dragon characters)